NIKI is looking for graduates of Technical University Departments / Schools of Sciences/ Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science & Engineering, or similar disciplines to gain exciting insights into the industry alongside their studies and apply their theoretical knowledge directly in practice.
Become a member of NIKI Digital Engineering!
If you are currently a student or have completed your studies and are looking for new challenges, interdisciplinary and diverse teams, and projects, send us your resume.
Our strategy is to transfer the know-how into practice. TWT is our close and lasting partner that accompanies our vision. Within the framework of our close and daily cooperation, we design solutions for the customers and partners of TWT, such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung, and Microsoft. Our interdisciplinary backgrounds and competencies in IT, Digital Engineering, and Consulting actualize our solutions accompanied by our visions.
What to expect
- You will work with other data scientists, data engineers, machine learning engineers, and project managers on interdisciplinary projects using math, stats, and machine learning to derive structure and knowledge from raw data across the automotive industry sectors.
- Various tasks and topics on the cutting edge like Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Driving, E-Mobility, Model Based Systems Engineering, or Virtual Experience.
- Work on projects with our client’s development and IT department.
- New challenges, personal development, and discovering new talents.
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary teams and lots of fun.
- Support in developing concepts and implementing data-based solutions for specific issues.
- Participation in introducing innovative Big Data technologies and intelligent algorithms in the automotive industry.
- Plate to shape data-driven vehicle and product development, for example, using artificial intelligence, data analysis on data clusters or in the cloud, or algorithms for event-based data analysis.
- Developing scripts and tools for analyzing or managing large amounts of data generated by measurement and simulation and for automated report generation.
- Enrolled in university studies in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or other related fields.
- First experience with programming in Python or Matlab and an object-oriented programming language.
- Personal initiative and commitment, the ability to work in a team, and a good sense of humor.
- Excellent English skills.
- Interest in interdisciplinary collaborations.
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, or a similar quantitative discipline.
- Good command of the German language.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different groups/individuals.
- Experience working in a higher institution.
What we offer
- Structured learning on the job, professional feedback, and a mentor open to all your questions.
- Innovative, highly technically demanding industry and research projects, interdisciplinary teams, and highly qualified colleagues.
- Open doors and the chance to take over responsibility quickly – participate, shape, and leave your fingerprint.
- Discover new talents and shape your career path: Become a specialist, project manager, or manager.
- Simultaneous, collaborative work using modern digital platforms.
- Workplace flexibility: You may work remotely during COVID-19-only compatible projects.
- Flexible working hours thanks to our attractive flextime model.
- Enjoy working with great colleagues in your day-to-day work.
Are you intrigued to find out more about this position? Then apply for a job with us!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com