NIKI is looking for graduates of Technical University Departments / Schools of Sciences / Software, Computer, Electrical Engineering, or similar disciplines to gain extensive insights into all ongoing processes in system integration, IT administration, and further development of the IT infrastructure.
Become a member of NIKI Digital Engineering!
If you have completed your studies and are looking for new challenges, interdisciplinary and diverse teams, and projects, send us your resume.
Our strategy is to transfer the know-how into practice. TWT is our close and lasting partner that accompanies our vision. Within the framework of our close and daily cooperation, we design solutions for the customers and partners of TWT, such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung, and Microsoft. Our interdisciplinary backgrounds and competencies in IT, Digital Engineering, and Consulting actualize our solutions accompanied by our visions.
What to expect
- Extensive insights into all ongoing processes in system integration, IT administration, and further IT infrastructure development.
- Support in achieving your training goals and intensive preparation for your training qualification.
- Varied and diverse tasks in an innovative company with cutting-edge topics, e.g., artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, e-mobility, model-based systems engineering, or virtual experience.
- New challenges, personal development, and discovering new talents.
- Cooperation in interdisciplinary teams and lots of fun.
- Work with the IT infrastructure, operating systems, and special industry software.
- Proactive monitoring, maintenance, and configuration of various IT infrastructures.
- Analyze and optimize the IT infrastructure for IT security and ensure trouble-free operation.
- Be responsible for user support in the hardware and software and support our colleagues with questions in this area.
- Gain insights into the planning and implementation of new projects (e.g., the introduction of a document management system) and implement your projects.
- Above-average academic performance.
- Interest in technical challenges and, ideally, initial experience in hardware and software.
- Enjoy communicating and dealing with others and have a service-oriented way of working.
- The initiative, commitment, team skills, and a good sense of humor.
- Excellent command of the English language and technical terminology.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of file-sharing software (NFS, Windows, Samba).
- Excellent knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP, Firewalling, Routing, DNS/DHCP).
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Familiarity/experience with process automation (VBA, Python, PowerShell, Bash Scripting).
- Experience in hardware maintenance.
- Good command of the German language.
What we offer
- Structured learning on the job, professional feedback, and a mentor open to all your questions.
- Open doors, and the chance to take over responsibility quickly – participate, shape, and leave your fingerprint.
- Discover new talents and shape your career path: Become a specialist, project manager, or manager.
- Simultaneous, collaborative work using modern digital platforms.
- Workplace flexibility: You may work remotely during COVID-19-only compatible projects.
- Flexible working hours thanks to our attractive flextime model.
- Enjoy working with great colleagues in your day-to-day work.
Are you intrigued to find out more about this position? Then apply for a job with us!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org