NIKI is looking for graduates of Electrical/Mechanical Engineers, Physicists, and Mathematicians holding a Ph.D. , MSc, or similar disciplines.
Become a member of NIKI Digital Engineering!
If you have completed your studies or doctorate and are looking for new challenges, interdisciplinary and diverse teams, and projects, send us your resume.
Our strategy is to transfer the know-how into practice. TWT is our close and lasting partner that accompanies our vision. Within the framework of our close and daily cooperation, we design solutions for the customers and partners of TWT, such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung, and Microsoft. Our interdisciplinary backgrounds and competencies in IT, Digital Engineering, and Consulting actualize our solutions accompanied by our visions.
What to expect
- Collaboration with high-ranking Universities and other Educational Institutions.
- Work on projects with the development and IT departments of premium vehicle manufacturers.
- Share your opinion, participate in decisions, and leave your fingerprint.
- Share your expertise in our Training & Knowledge Center.
- Simultaneous and collaborative work using modern digital platforms.
- Act as a creative incubator for innovative ideas and invent visionary technologies as part of an interdisciplinary team for which you win adequate international research projects.
- Recognize innovative trends in our key markets and help us adapt early to future challenges, e.g., AI, Autonomous Driving, Edge Computing, Green Technology, HMI, Future Engineering, Data Science, Systems Engineering, Virtual Experience, and Quantum Computing.
- Coordinate research topics, create internal and external partner networks, build consortia and find adequate research calls.
- Develop complex high-end methods and scientific case studies and present our research results at international conferences.
- Experience in the acquisition and coordination of international, collaborative research projects.
- Exposure to and training in analytical methods, including statistical methods, interpretation of statistical results, and statistical software/visualization tools.
- Ability to work with external partners and internal cross-sectoral teams to craft effective and concise insights and research.
- Strong writing and editorial skills with an ability to translate research to client perspectives and concerns.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different groups and individuals.
- Ability to motivate and present in public and think and act independently at a high complexity level.
- Excellent English skills and, preferably, experience in working abroad.
- Be a confident and capable communicator.
- Familiarity with key industry data sources and analytical models/scenarios is preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills; ability to think creatively and bring data modeling and other analysis to key industry issues.
- Ability to travel based on your work, clients, and industries/sectors.
- An innovative spirit, a high sense of responsibility, initiative, and good humor.
- Good command of the German language.
What we offer
- Structured learning on the job, professional feedback, and a mentor open to all your questions.
- Innovative, highly technically demanding industry and research projects, interdisciplinary teams, and highly qualified colleagues.
- Open doors, and the chance to take over responsibility quickly – participate, shape, and leave your fingerprint.
- Discover new talents and shape your career path: Become a specialist, project manager, or manager.
- Simultaneous, collaborative work using modern digital platforms.
- Workplace flexibility: You may work remotely during COVID-19-only compatible projects.
- Flexible working hours thanks to our attractive flextime model.
- Enjoy working with great colleagues in your day-to-day work.
Are you intrigued to find out more about this position? Then apply for a job with us!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.