NIKI is looking for graduates of Technical University Departments/Schools of Sciences/ Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar disciplines to gain exciting insights into the industry alongside their studies and apply their theoretical knowledge directly in practice.
Become a member of NIKI Digital Engineering!
If you are currently a student or have completed your studies and are looking for new challenges, interdisciplinary and diverse teams, and projects, send us your resume.
Our strategy is to transfer the know-how into practice. TWT is our close and lasting partner that accompanies our vision. Within the framework of our close and daily cooperation, we design solutions for the customers and partners of TWT, such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung, and Microsoft. Our interdisciplinary backgrounds and competencies in IT, Digital Engineering, and Consulting actualize our solutions accompanied by our visions.
What to expect
- You will work with other software developers and project managers on software projects in the automotive industry sectors.
- Various tasks and topics on the cutting edge like Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Driving, E-Mobility, Model Based Systems Engineering, or Virtual Experience.
- Work on projects with development and IT departments of our clients and partners like Mercedes-Benz, Daimler Truck, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung, and Microsoft.
- New challenges, personal development, and discovering new talents.
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary teams and lots of fun!
Besides using different programming languages and new technologies, you will gain insights into agile software development according to the DevOps principle with continuous integration and modern application frameworks. Possible main topics are:
- Autonomous driving and car IT
- Big Data and Data Science
- Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning
- Web applications and application frameworks
- Mobile applications and app development
- Computational Linguistics
- Enrolled in university studies in software development, engineering, informatics, computer science, or other related fields.
- First experience with an object-oriented programming language.
- High motivation and fun with programming.
- Interest in application development from software design to implementation.
- Non-university involvement is an advantage.
- Personal initiative and commitment, the ability to work in a team, and a good sense of humor.
- Excellent English skills.
- Interest in interdisciplinary collaborations.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program or post-secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical-related fields.
- Good command of the German language.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different groups/individuals.
- Experience working in a higher institution.
What we offer
- Structured learning on the job, professional feedback, and a mentor open to all your questions.
- Innovative, highly technically demanding industry and research projects, interdisciplinary teams, and highly qualified colleagues.
- Open doors and the chance to take over responsibility quickly – participate, shape, and leave your fingerprint.
- Discover new talents and shape your career path: Become a specialist, project manager, or manager.
- Simultaneous, collaborative work using modern digital platforms.
- Workplace flexibility: You may work remotely during COVID-19-only compatible projects.
- Flexible working hours thanks to our attractive flextime model.
- Enjoy working with great colleagues in your day-to-day work.
Are you intrigued to find out more about this position? Then apply for a job with us!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.