NIKI is looking for graduates of Technical University Departments/Schools of Sciences/ Engineers, Physicists, Mathematicians, or similar disciplines to support and develop complex system simulation processes for the automotive industry.
Become a member of NIKI Digital Engineering!
If you have completed your studies or doctorate and are looking for new challenges, interdisciplinary and diverse teams, and projects, send us your resume.
Our strategy is to transfer the know-how into practice. TWT is our close and lasting partner that accompanies our vision. Within the framework of our close and daily cooperation, we design solutions for the customers and partners of TWT, such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung, and Microsoft. Our interdisciplinary backgrounds and competencies in IT, Digital Engineering, and Consulting actualize our solutions accompanied by our visions.
What to expect
- Develop and analyze new concepts and solutions for the modeling and simulation of complex systems in the global regulation of energy and CO2 efficiency.
- Conduct modeling and simulation of the entire vehicle focusing on the alternative powertrain.
- Evaluate new technologies by developing virtual driving simulation.
- Weight management for automobile development.
- Process optimization in CAx environment.
- Coordinate our interdisciplinary projects in close cooperation with our customers.
- Proactively advise and work closely with our customers in all dimensions of virtual product development.
- Model complex technical systems and physical relationships, e.g., in the context of autonomous and automated driving.
- Answer technical questions using numerical methods, big data methods, or artificial intelligence and are responsible for their implementation and analysis.
- Develop software in a simulation-related environment together with colleagues.
- Knowledge of simulation or design software used in the automotive industry.
- Good knowledge of at least one of the languages: Python, Java, or VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Spirit of innovation, initiative, and enjoyment of learning and tinkering.
- Excellent command of English and technical terminology.
- Experience in digital product development in the automotive industry.
- Interest in interdisciplinary collaborations.
- Good command of the German language.
What we offer
- Structured learning on the job, professional feedback, and a mentor open to all your questions.
- Innovative, highly technically demanding industry and research projects, interdisciplinary teams, and highly qualified colleagues.
- Open doors, and the chance to take over responsibility quickly – participate, shape, and leave your fingerprint.
- Discover new talents and shape your career path: Become a specialist, project manager, or manager.
- Simultaneous, collaborative work using modern digital platforms.
- Workplace flexibility: You may work remotely during COVID-19-only compatible projects.
- Flexible working hours thanks to our attractive flextime model.
- Enjoy working with great colleagues in your day-to-day work.
Are you intrigued to find out more about this position? Then apply for a job with us!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.