NIKI is looking for graduates of Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineers, Physicists, and Mathematicians holding a Ph.D., MSc, or similar disciplines.
Become a member of NIKI Digital Engineering!
If you have completed your studies or doctorate and are looking for new challenges, interdisciplinary and diverse teams, and projects, send us your resume.
Our strategy is to transfer the know-how into practice. TWT is our close and lasting partner that accompanies our vision. Within the framework of our close and daily cooperation, we design solutions for the customers and partners of TWT, such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung, and Microsoft. Our interdisciplinary backgrounds and competencies in IT, Digital Engineering, and Consulting actualize our solutions accompanied by our visions.
What to expect
- Be a member of a TOP team. Highly qualified, innovative, and interconnected.
- Get involved with topics at the forefront of the automotive technology: E-Mobility, E/E Simulations, Battery Systems.
- Acquire social skills and engage with professionals in the field of electric engineering.
- Simultaneous and collaborative work using modern digital platforms.
- Develop, model, simulate and analyze modern vehicles on board electrical systems and energy storage components of the future using state-of-the-art methods with a focus on performance, safety and sustainability.
- Plan, organize and actively communicate the next steps in our project environment in collaboration with our customers.
- Create, maintain and improve simulation tools against the background of methodological and technical development.
- Knowledge of simulation and modelling software used in the automotive industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of electric circuits operations.
- Good knowledge of at least one of the languages: Python, Java, C++.
- Good knowledge and command of Matlab/Simulink or other similar modelling and simulation software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Spirit of innovation, initiative, and enjoyment of learning and tinkering.
- Ability to motivate and present in public and think and act independently at a high complexity level.
- Excellent command of English and technical terminology especially in the field of Electric Engineering.
- Experience in Battery & Electric Energy Systems.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- An innovative spirit, a high sense of responsibility, initiative, and good humor.
- Good command of the German language.
What we offer
- Structured learning on the job, professional feedback, and a mentor open to all your questions.
- Innovative, highly technically demanding industry and research projects, interdisciplinary teams, and highly qualified colleagues.
- Open doors, and the chance to take over responsibility quickly – participate, shape, and leave your fingerprint.
- Discover new talents and shape your career path: Become a specialist, project manager, or manager.
- Simultaneous, collaborative work using modern digital platforms.
- Workplace flexibility: You may work remotely during COVID-19-only compatible projects.
- Flexible working hours thanks to our attractive flextime model.
- Enjoy working with great colleagues in your day-to-day work.
Are you intrigued to find out more about this position? Then apply for a job with us!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.