NIKI is looking for graduates of Technical University Departments/ Schools of Sciences/ Computer & Software Engineering, Informatics, Mathematics, or similar disciplines to design and develop software applications for the automotive industry.
Become a member of NIKI Digital Engineering!
If you have completed your studies or doctorate and are looking for new challenges, interdisciplinary and diverse teams, and projects, send us your resume.
Our strategy is to transfer the know-how into practice. TWT is our close and lasting partner that accompanies our vision. Within the framework of our close and daily cooperation, we design solutions for the customers and partners of TWT, such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung, and Microsoft. Our interdisciplinary backgrounds and competencies in IT, Digital Engineering, and Consulting actualize our solutions accompanied by our visions.
What to expect
- Be a member of a TOP team. Highly qualified, innovative, and interconnected.
- Get involved with topics at the forefront of the technology: Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Driving, E-Mobility, Model Based Systems Engineering, or Virtual Experience.
- Acquire social skills and engage with professionals in the field of data science.
- Collaborate with a group of international professionals on different projects.
- Advance your knowledge and career towards managerial roles.
- A dynamic, challenging environment resulting in continuous learning / education /progression.
- An enjoyable and international work culture.
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities.
- An opportunity to influence the direction of a fast-growing area of the business.
- Design and develop software applications within our customers’ Container-as-a- Service and Platform-as-a-Service infrastructures or create stand-alone software tools for specific purposes from scratch.
- Work on pathbreaking applications such as tangible digital products, networked and automated driving, the Internet of Things, Car2Car communication, the digital city, virtualized medical technology, and the digitization of our customers’ development processes.
- Manage and realize industrial and research-driven projects from the ideation to the concept phase and implementation up to validation and rollout with our customers.
- Coordinate our interdisciplinary projects in close cooperation with our customers.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Databases.
- Proficiency in desktop application development, either in Java with the Eclipse RCP framework or in C# with the .NET framework.
- Excellent command of the English language and technical terminology.
- Good command of the German language.
- Experience with JavaRCP, Hibernate ORM, or Java Spring/SpringBoot.
- Experience with cloud management and services such as Azure, AWS, or Cloud Foundry.
- Interest in interdisciplinary collaborations.
What we offer
- Structured learning on the job, professional feedback, and a mentor open to all your questions.
- Innovative, highly technically demanding industry and research projects, interdisciplinary teams, and highly qualified colleagues.
- Open doors, and the chance to take over responsibility quickly – participate, shape, and leave your fingerprint.
- Discover new talents and shape your career path: Become a specialist, project manager, or manager.
- Simultaneous, collaborative work using modern digital platforms.
- Workplace flexibility: You may work remotely during COVID-19-only compatible projects.
- Flexible working hours thanks to our attractive flextime model.
- Enjoy working with great colleagues in your day-to-day work.
Are you intrigued to find out more about this position? Then apply for a job with us!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.