NIKI is looking for graduates of Technical University Departments / Schools of Sciences/Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or Engineering Science (e.g., Computational, Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace) or similar disciplines for Big Data analysis and management in the cloud for the automotive industry.
Become a member of NIKI Digital Engineering!
If you have completed your studies or doctorate and are looking for new challenges, interdisciplinary and diverse teams, and projects, send us your resume.
Our strategy is to transfer the know-how into practice. TWT is our close and lasting partner that accompanies our vision. Within the framework of our close and daily cooperation, we design solutions for the customers and partners of TWT, such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung, and Microsoft. Our interdisciplinary backgrounds and competencies in IT, Digital Engineering, and Consulting actualize our solutions accompanied by our visions.
What to expect
- Be a member of a TOP team. Highly qualified, innovative, and interconnected.
- Get involved with topics at the forefront of the technology: Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Driving, E-Mobility, Model Based Systems Engineering, or Virtual Experience.
- Acquire social skills and engage with professionals in the field of data science.
- Collaborate with a group of international professionals on different projects.
- Advance your knowledge and career towards managerial roles.
- A dynamic, challenging environment resulting in continuous learning/education/progression.
- An enjoyable and international work culture.
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities.
- An opportunity to influence the direction of a fast-growing area of the business.
- Organize and visualize data stemming from vehicle fleets, actual production processes, or testing/simulation processes.
- Plate develop reports and statistical analysis.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Work to develop modern ETL frameworks and custom applications for Data pipelines and Big Data technologies for our customers.
- Provide recommendations to the customer on optimal Big Data management strategy based on our IT and engineering know-how.
- Experience with Python, C++, C#, or Java.
- Good understanding or experience with Big Data, Statistical Analysis, and Big Data Visualization.
- Experience with sequential Data Bases (Oracle, MySql).
- Excellent command of the English language and technical terminology.
- Experience with Scala and SBT-build.
- Experience with Apache Spark/Databricks.
- Experience with data lakes/data warehouses in Azure or AWS.
- Good command of the German language.
What we offer
- Structured learning on the job, professional feedback, and a mentor open to all your questions.
- Innovative, highly technically demanding industry and research projects, interdisciplinary teams, and highly qualified colleagues.
- Open doors, and the chance to take over responsibility quickly – participate, shape, and leave your fingerprint.
- Discover new talents and shape your career path: Become a specialist, project manager, or manager.
- Simultaneous, collaborative work using modern digital platforms.
- Workplace flexibility: You may work remotely during COVID-19-only compatible projects.
- Flexible working hours thanks to our attractive flextime model.
- Enjoy working with great colleagues in your day-to-day work.
Are you intrigued to find out more about this position? Then apply for a job with us!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.